Want an Exciting Career in Real Estate?
The Castro Marketing and Associates is always looking to recruit people for various positions available. Be a part of successful and innovation well-established real-estate team!
- Real Estate Assistant
- Project Sales Coordinator
- Listing Experts
- Buyers Agent
- Property Manager
Whether you are a licensed candidate or not you still have a fantastic opportunity to be a part of this Team!
Busy Real Estate team needs an Admin Assistant immediately. Experience is an asset. Owning transportation is an asset. Please indicate if any additional languages spoken. Duties will include the following and more.
Broker load new listings, write descriptions for each property, schedule photography, arrange open houses and showings, update MLS, provide activity reports for sellers.
- Research and compile information relating to prospective listings in a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to then be presented by lead agents
- Manage buyers with property searches, update buyer profiles with search criteria, organize tours of potential properties for lead agents to go on site.
- Implement customer relationship management systems with use of Constant Contact, Top Producer, email marketing and personal mail outs
- Initiate team marketing meetings with product reps, subsequently design and order various products with launch of new branding
- Collaborate and design feature sheets, brochures, ad mail, new website and client birthday cards while maintaining team branding
- Organize, plan, and oversee launch party of new branding.
- Process deals, calculate commission and ensure collection of commissions First point of contact in handling client questions and concerns
- Schedule buyer-broker showings, contact and confirm with vendors, log phone calls using Lone Wolf
- Format, update and maintain daily newsletter and residential/commercial listing status
- Page announcements, register offers and price changes for agents.
- Continually maintain accurate records of seller's contact information and showing instruction requests to ensure proper communication between seller, showing agent and listing agent
- Manage multi phone-line system, fulfill everyday duties and complete extra tasks in one of the busiest teams in Real Estate.
We require someone to offer a high level of customer service to both internal and external individuals within our organization.
The duties and responsibilities as Listing Coordinator would be answering and transferring phone calls in a polite and professional manner; assisting with mail and courier requests, directing clients to various different offices or locations within the office. Utilizing our database to process transactions where extensive data entry work is required, scanning and emailing electronic files for record keeping, filing, assisting in other departments if necessary.
A minimum of 1 years' office experience is an asset, however training is available. In addition, you must have the ability to maintain confidentiality, time management skills and a high level of attention to detail. You must also be well versed in your communication skills and have the ability to work well within a team and liaise with all levels of the organization.
If you are interested in the position with our real estate team, please submit your resume in WORD format by email. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation TBD based upon experience and skills
- Many of our job descriptions have various hours depending on position of hire.
- Up to 10 hours per week, depending on tasks
- Potential to become full time and participate in a bonus program
- Work from home; initial training will take place in the office. Some of packaging tasks may require you to come to my office for an hour or two.
- English-- industry news, property descriptions, marketing materials, etc.
- Knowledge using InDesign to create property brochures, postcards, and other marketing materials
- Creating daily blogs -- properties, market updates, industry news
- General online research of news and community events
- Coordinating and handling monthly mail-outs
- Assisting other marketing activities, such as preparing marketing materials and letters
- Administrative tasks, such as data entry, labelling, and scanning
- Fluent in English and second language is an asset
- Your own laptop or computer
- Highly organized, professional and detail oriented
- Used to fast-paced environment
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Keenness and ability to learn
- Fast-paced environment; deadlines must be met.
Real estate experience is not required.
We are looking for a reliable hardworking person to distribute A board signs accompanied with balloons.
This position requires you to be available every weekend (including any and all holidays) from between the hours of 11am - 1pm to blow up the balloons and distribute at designated locations and between 5pm - 6pm to pick up the signs.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and a vehicle suitable to hold multiple signs with balloons.
You will be well compensated with an hourly wage and a possible other opportunity to work the hours between 1pm - 5pm as a sign holder at two designated locations.
Please contact via email! We look forward to hearing from you.
Real Estate Development Sales Coordinator
We are looking to hire a talented professional to work as a full-time sales coordinator
This position is paid hourly and commission opportunity may be available.
The focus of this role is to assist the project sales managers with daily activities including but not limited to greeting of customers, registration, initial product overview, database maintenance, as well as social media and administrative duties. The chosen candidate must work well in a team environment.
Those who apply need to be available to work weekends.
- 1-2 year's customer service experience in a new development sales centre setting; training is also available for new recruits.
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to maintain a flexible work style
- Outgoing with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with hard work ethic
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We value your interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Needed for busy project marketing company. Current opening in Fraser Valley. Perfect position for someone who understands the demands of the real estate industry and can provide excellent sales team support. These positions are 6 days a week (Fridays off), 11:30am - 5:30pm, and require a strong commitment, as a daily professional presence at each site is mandatory. Previous presentation centre experience is an asset but not required. On-site training on customized software and reporting formats provided. Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is a must. An excellent command of the English language is mandatory, both spoken and written. Additional languages spoken are considered a strong asset. To succeed in this position, you are punctual, highly organized, meticulously detailed, and like to keep things orderly and clean. You understand that first impressions are sometimes the only ones we get the opportunity to make, so they need to be GREAT impressions!
You will be responsible to assist the sales team and maintain the sales environment by:
- Presentably, and professionally greeting, registering and logging all new and returning visitors
- Performing data input and database maintenance
- Answering phones, responding to inquiries/messages
- Collating brochures and marketing packages
- Monitoring supplies levels
- Opening and shutting down site each day
- Putting out signs and balloons daily
- Daily cleaning of sales environment and display suites
- Filing, completing/monitoring paperwork, distributing copies
- Reporting - traffic and competition
- Preparing for sales events
- Assisting sales team and project manager with any other tasks required
Please email your resume, and a cover letter outlining what makes you stand out from the competition as the next member of our growing team. Suitable applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please indicate your start date availability and salary expectations.